Thursday, November 4, 2010

REALLY, 50??


Earlier today, 50 Cent went to twitter, and posed with a half a million dollars...

In one picture, 50 pretends to be tucking into the pile of cash with a knife and fork, Tweeting: 'I'm eating good baby and I'm still hungry. lol'





In another pic, 50 is stacking some playing cards on top of a huge pile of used notes.
To go with the picture he Tweeted: 'This is the life baby I'm going to Vegas with Floyd i'll double this quick'.

In another photo the rapper is shown flicking through huge wads of cash, he Tweeted: 'Holy s**t bat man I think I'm rich. LOL'




Now, We here at So Stadium Status are all for the betterment of the Black Man but, damn homie, why you gotta brag and be an ass about it?!?!


Share the love, dude. Read more:

**WE WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK KANYE FOR THAT SWINDLE MOVE EARLIER TODAY. YEA, WE WENT TO USTREAM, ONLY TO SEE THE RUNAWAY VIDEO ON REPEAT. DO BETTER, DUDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment