Saturday, November 6, 2010

AMBER ROSE FIGHTS BACK!!!

While we here at So Stadium Status are all for standing up for yourselves, don't you think twitter would be the place NOT to go for beefs??


Earlier this week, funkmaster flex proceeded to call Amber Rose a whore. Also saying if it weren't for Kanye, she would be nothing. Well, Amber is mad and, this is what she had to tweet:


"One question @funkmasterflex how am I a hoe when I was in a RELATIONSHIP for 2 years with a man that I loved???"



"It really hurts my feelings that @Funkmasterflex feels that way about me he was one of my favorite DJ's :-(,"
"Baby @THEREALDJCLUE you know ur my #1!!!! :-)"
"Someone gave u ur start at hot 97 right??? @funkmasterflexdid u hire yourself? No u didn't. Life is a blessing this was handed to me!"
"I have opportunities @funkmasterflex to do great things and help ppl why would u hate on that? Because Kanye helped me?"
"God bless @funkmasterflex hope u could put urself in my shoes before u are so judge mental next time."
Alrighty then. Tell 'em why you mad, Amber.

No comments:

Post a Comment