Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jay-Z Speaks on MC Hammer


On Halloween (how appropriate), MC Hammer released ' to 'Better Run Run' expose Jay-Z for his alleged affiliation with the Illuminati and devil worshiping. Jigga then responded to the record with an interview on VladTV.
The brief and the full interview up next...
Jay-Z said, 
"I didn't know I was the first person to say that", 
in reference to his verse about Hammer losing millions of dollars on 'So Appalled'. 
He continued to say, 
"I said some really great things about him in the book I have coming out....he's going to be embarrassed because I said really great things about him. "
He also says,
"He took it the wrong way...I don't know if I said anything wrong, I don't know if I lied."
Here's the full interview:


Please Jigga, Don't Hurt 'Em...

No comments:

Post a Comment