Thursday, November 4, 2010

T-PAIN TAKES A BREAK

T-Pain has been in the media alot lately. With his recent collab






T-Pain took to twitter, and the haters and, has decided to take a break. The post below:





















On Wednesday 3rd November 2010,  said:


"Ok how bout this, I'm to good of a person to have ppl tell me I'm goin to hell and calling me coon and stupid and disrespecting my family, you can tell me you don't like my music I don't really have control over that, but there is line and a lot of ppl are crossing it, so in order to keep my positive mind state, I'm gonna stay away from twitter for a while. To all my fans that fuck wit me, thanx for the love. Look out for the newest toshiba computers commercial staring t pizzle himself and a million other things comin soon. More movies and everything. So hooooolllllllaaaaa pimps. Rap song Avail..."

Tell 'em why you mad, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment